In the waste gas treatment of rubber
product production, some effective treatment methods have been formed, but due to different treatment methods, the treatment effect and advantages and disadvantages are also different.
1. The combustion method has a high treatment efficiency and can treat the exhaust gas with a large concentration at one time, but the treatment process also requires a large amount of fuel consumption, and must be carried out continuously, accompanied by the emission of nitrogen oxides, so the cost is high;
2. The biological treatment method can treat low-concentration waste gas and has the advantage of low cost, but the treatment effect of high-concentration waste gas is not good, it takes up a lot of space, and the biological environment is difficult to obtain, so it is inconvenient;
3. Although the activated carbon adsorption device is economical, practical and widely used, with the intensification of environmental protection inspections in various places, this device is increasingly unable to achieve discharge standards;
4. Photocatalytic oxidation technology is a treatment process that uses ultraviolet light as a catalyst to oxidize substances in rubber waste gas with oxidizing substances such as air and oxygen under specific pressure and temperature conditions. This method is the same as the above two. Compared with this method, it has obvious advantages, its processing efficiency is high, and it does not require higher temperature conditions, and the cost is relatively low. Its disadvantage is that the deodorization and deodorization effects are obvious, but it cannot purify the volatile organic waste gas components in the rubber waste gas.
5. Plasma decomposition method, after years of engineering practice experience, has a remarkable effect in the treatment of volatile organic waste gas, and has obvious advantages in terms of space occupation, fuel consumption, secondary pollutant generation, etc. The concentration has strong adaptability, can efficiently purify the flue gas, waste gas and malodorous gas generated in the rubber product industry, and has strong applicability to the exhaust gas generated by the rubber product industry.
It can be seen from the above analysis that in the treatment of waste gas from rubber products, it is not wise to simply use a single purification technology. It is necessary to use a combination of multiple treatment methods to treat the waste gas most effectively.